Agriculture Implement Subsidies Yojana 2023: Many schemes are released by the Government of India and the Government of Gujarat for the farmers. Many schemes are run in the interest of farmers on the I khedut portal in English
Do you want to avail the assistance scheme for farm implements? So for you here in this post all the information about Farmers Equipment Support Scheme has been shown. So please read till the end.
Assistance Scheme Details for Farming Equipment
|Name of the scheme||Assistance Scheme for Agricultural Implements|
|Department Name||Department of Horticulture|
|Objective of the scheme||Farming tools like sowing, planting, harvesting and digging tools to the farmer|
|Where can beneficiaries get assistance?||Eligible Farmer Friends of Gujarat State|
|Means of Application||Online|
|Last date to apply||31/5/2023|
- Scheduled Caste Farmers: Scheduled Caste Beneficiaries are eligible to receive assistance of Rs.0.15 lakh as per 50% of the cost of Rs.0.30 lakh per unit.
- Scheduled Tribe Farmers: 50% of the cost of Rs.0.30 lakh per unit to the Scheduled Tribe beneficiary at Rs. 0.15 lakh is eligible for assistance.
- General Caste Farmers: Rs.0.30 lakh per unit as per 40% of cost Rs. 0.12 lakh is eligible for assistance. 50% of the cost of Rs.0.30 lakh per unit to small/marginal/women beneficiary Rs. 0.15 lakh is eligible for assistance
Documents required for this scheme
- Copy of land of farmer 7/12 and 8-A
- Aadhaar Card copy of the applicant
- If farmer beneficiary SC Caste certificate if caste
- If the farmer beneficiary ST. Caste certificate if caste
- Copy of Ration Card
- If the farmer is disabled, certificate of disability
- Copy of forest rights letter (if any) if beneficiary belongs to tribal area
- Consent form of other farmer in case of joint tenant in 7-12 and 8-A land of cultivation
- Details of soul registration with the beneficiary, if any
- Details if member of Co-operative Society (if applicable)
- Information if member of milk producer association (if applicable only)
- Mobile number
How to apply in this scheme?
- First open Google and type “ikhedut”.
- Where to open the official website of Ikhedut @ ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in.
- After opening the ikhedut website click on “Plan”.
- After clicking on the plan, open “Horticulture Plans” at number-3.
- After opening “Horticulture Plans” where serial number-88 click on sowing, planting harvesting and digging tools.
- In which the next page has to be opened by clicking on “Apply” in the assistance scheme for sowing, planting, harvesting and digging tools.
- Are you a registered applicant farmer? In which if you have registered then yes and if not you have to do no.
- If the farmer is registered, after entering Aadhaar card number and mobile number, he has to apply by entering Captcha Image.
- If the beneficiary is not registered on i-khedut then he has to apply online by selecting ‘No’.
- After filling the complete information, the farmer has to click on save application.
- The application has to be confirmed after checking the details thoroughly. Note that once the application is confirmed, there will be no correction or increase in the Application Number.
- Farmer beneficiary can get print based on his application after applying online
Required link to apply
|Link to Apply||Click here|
|official website||Click here|
FAQs: Questions and answers related to this plan
What is the name of the section of this scheme?
The name of the department of this scheme is Horticulture Department.
What is the last date to apply in this scheme?
Last date to apply in this scheme is 31/05/2023.