Antyoday (AAY) Ration Card Gujarat Form And Process 2022-23: How to make Antyoday (AAY) Ration Card Gujarat? Antyoday Ration Card :Today under this post we will share whole information and procedure of how to Make Antyoday (AAY) Ration Card in Gujarat. You can apply for a new AAY Ration Card offline or Online. Can you go online application through the digitalgujarat.gov.in web portal and apple online. Now new Ration Card service is open u can go and submit new ration card form on Digitalgujarat.gov.in You can download various ration card from @https://dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in/
AAY Ration Card Features :-
- List of Beneficiary – Urban Area
- Food Grain Costs
- List of Beneficiary – Rural Area
- Ration Cards
- Urban Areas list of Beneficiaries
- Rural Areas list of Beneficiaries
- Food Grains Allocation
AAY Ration Card Application Procedure :-
- Go to the nearest Mamlatdar’s office or City Mamlatdar’s office. In Mamlatdar’s office, various branches such as e-Dhara branch, revenue branch, ATVT branch, supply branch, Disaster Branch, Election Branch etc.
- have to submit the form to the supply branch.
- Must apply with prescribed form.
- Your AAY ration card Make it within 30 Days.
- Required along with prescribed application form
AAY Ration Card Important Documents :-
When applying for a New Antyoday ration card, it is necessary to submit the following documents along with the application form.
- PAN card.
- Proof of Residence.
- Passport size photograph.
- Government photo ID Card.
- Application form.
- Driving license.
- Aadhaar Card.Bank account number.
- Voter ID card
- Proof of Date of Birth.
Benefits of Antyoday Ration Card :-
- To increase the quantity that was initially 25 kg per family per month to 35 kg per family per month
- Those families who come under below poverty line (BPL) and Falling under TPDS within the state, can be paid Rs. 2 /- for providing food grains
- Under the Pradhan mantra aay PMGKAY and self–reliant India package to the PWDs the state government is also requested to provide a benefit of 5 kg additional free grain distribution per month.
Various Ration Card Categories in Gujarat :-
- APL 1-2-3
- ANTYODAY / AAY
Antyoday Ration Card Criteria :-
- BPL Cardholder affected by leprosy All widows, disabled, incapacitated persons registered under the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment who are eligible for BPL. All persons who are card holders.
- people living in slums and earning their livelihood on a daily basis in the informal sector such as porters, rickshaw pullers, haulals Madaris, paper weavers and the deprived and people living in other rural and urban areas falling into the same category.Widowed families or sick persons / disabled persons / persons above 60 years of age or above who have no means of subsistence or no social support.
- Landless farm laborers, marginal farmers, rural artisans such as potters, leather bakers, weavers, blacksmiths, carpenters.
This ration card has the most grains and benefits.This ration card will be available at the Mamlatdar office at the ration card branch. You will receive your AAY card within 30 days of applying for this ration card.
Antyoday Ration Card Gujarat Important Links
|Antyoday Ration Card||Official Website|
|Antyoday Ration Card Form||Download|
Jyoti Gramodyog Vikas Yojana 2022
AAY Ration Card Gujarat Helpline Number :-
- Gujarat State Consumer Helpline (Toll Free) 1800 233 0222
- Food and Ration Card Helpline (Toll Free) 1800 233 5500
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
1 thought on “Antyoday (AAY) Ration Card Gujarat Form And Process 2022-23”