Food Bill Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023 :- Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana 2023 | different types of schemes are free by numerous departments of Gujarat Govt for farmers, women, disabled voters, students. now Govt has Started scheme, Food Bill Sahai Yojana free by Gujarat Non-Reserved and Education and Economic Development Corporation.
Students who square measure voters of the state and Economically weak and United Nations agency square measure study far from their town For them Govt has Announce this Yojna Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana 2023.This theme can give money help to students staying in hostels. below this theme, students learning in hostels are going to be given help for ten months of the year. Students can get money help Of Rs. 1500/- monthly.
Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana 2023: overview
|Name Of The Yojana||Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana|
|Beneficiary||Unreserved class of india|
|Assistance||Financial help Of Rs.1500 for 10 Months or For a Year|
|Supervised By||Gujarat Non-Reserved and Education and Economic Development Corporation.|
|Application Mode||Online Application|
|Apply Online||Click Now|
|Helpline Number||07923258688, 07923258684|
Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana 2023: Eligibility Criteria
- Non-reserved category students learning in collegian medical, dental, technical, para medical can profit.
- Benefit Of this theme is for those that square measure studies far from their zero in Hostel.
- Benefit for those that don’t have academic system in their taluka and study in hostel outside the taluka
- The Hosted ought to be Government Granted.
- Studying in Std-9 to twelve in an exceedingly women hostel surpass any society, trust or organization.
- Student should Have Non reserved category certificate Student ought to be a subject Of Gujarat.
- The Family financial gain ought to be four.50 hundred thousand or Less.
Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana 2023: needed Document
- Aadhar Card
- Bin anamat Certificate
- Certificate Of financial gain
- Proof getting on
- Proof Of Residence
- Proof that the Monthly Billl in Hostel is Paid / Receive.
- Bonofide Certificate of constant Study of college or collegian
- Standard-12 or last year mark sheet of study
- Proof that the hostel is surpass a social trust
- A copy of the student’s bank record
FAQ’S Bhojan Bill Sahay Yojana
1. Who can benefit from Meal Bill Assistance Scheme?
Ans: Unreserved category students can get the benefit of meal bill assistance scheme.
2. What is the income limit for Meal Bill Assistance Scheme?
Ans: Annual family income should not exceed Rs 4,50,000 for food bill assistance scheme.
3. How much subsidy is eligible for Meal Bill Scheme?
Ans: Rs 1500 assistance per month is eligible under Bhojn Bill Yojana.
4. For how many months the benefit of Bhojn Bill Yojana is eligible?
Ans: Meal Bill Yojana benefits are eligible for up to 10 months.
|How to apply Bhojana Bill sahay Yojana application||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|