Central Bank of India Bharti 2022: Central Bank of India (CBI) invites Online applications for the recruitment of SO, Bank PO, Clerk, Office Assistant, Manager, Senior Manager, Assistant Vice President, IT Officers, Agriculture Marketing Officer various posts.
You will get here complete employment details about these posts, Age Limit, Educational qualification, experience, How to apply and other conditions are given below articles.
Overview : Central Bank of India Bharti 2022
|Organization Name||Central Bank of India|
|Name Of Posts||Various|
|No. Of Posts||110|
|Types Of Jobs||Govt Jobs|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Salary/ Pay scale
- Rs. 36,000/- To Rs. 89,890/-
- SC / ST Candidates: Rs. 175/- +GST
- Others: Rs. 850/- +GST
- Minimum Age – 35 Years
- Maximum Age – 50 Years
- Written Exam/ Interview Based
- Any Graduate Degree with 5 years service or equivalent rank from Air Force, Navy, and Para Military Forces.
- Passed CA / ICAI / ICWAI / MBA (finance).
- MBA / PGDBM with 60% marks.
Security Scale I
- Any Graduate Degree.
Economist Scale II
- Post Graduate Degree (2nd class) in Economics / Econometrics / Rural Economics
Eligibility Criteria For Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022
IT Scale V
- B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication or MCA or Master’s or Bachelors’s degree in Data Analytics/AI & ML/Digital/Internet Technologies.
- B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science / IT / ECE or MCA / M.Sc. (IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science).
- PG Degree in relevant fields or B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science / IT.
- CA / CFA / ACMA or MBA (Finance).
- B.Sc Statistics (55%) or MBA/PGDBM (55%) or M.Sc.
Technical Officer (Credit)
- B.E/B.Tech in relevant disciplines.
- PG Degree or B.E./B.Tech in relevant discipline.
IT SOC Analyst/ IT Security Analyst
- B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science) / IT / ECE or MCA / M.Sc. (IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science).
- Ph.D. in relevant stream
Risk Manager/Manager Scale II
- B.Sc Statistics or MBA/PGDBM or MSC.
Law Officer/ Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB).
IT / Manager
- B.E./B.Tech or M.E./M.Tech.
How To Apply Central Bank of India Bharti 2022?
Step-1: Go to www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
Step-2: Click careers -> “Recruitment of Officers in the specialist category- 2022-23” -> Apply Online.
Step-3: New users must register using the active email id and mobile number.
Step-4: After registering, candidates log in and apply using the registration number and password.
Step-5: Fill in all the details correctly and verify the same before submission.
Step-6: Upload photograph & signature as per the prescribed format.
Step-7: The payment can be made online using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
Step-8: Print the Application form for future reference.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.
|Download Official Notification||Download|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Application Start Date||28.09.2022|
|Application Last Date||17.10.2022|