Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2022 | Driver & Vocational Instructor Posts | 49 Vacancies | Last Date: Within 30 Days | Get Notification @ dge.gov.in
Central Employment Exchange Bharti 2022: Central Employment Exchange has initiated the recruitment process by releasing the notification in Employment News for the week 12.11.2022 to 18.11.2022. Totally 49 vacancies are allocated for the post of Vocational Instructor & Service Vehicle Driver posts. Candidates who are willing to work under Central Government may apply for this Employment Exchange jobs. Application form should reach the prescribed address within 30 days from the date of Employment News.
Candidates who had passed class 10th are eligible to apply for Central Employment Exchange vacancies. Applications should have attained the prescribed age limit & educational qualification. Separate application is required to apply for more than one post.
Photocopies of documents like educational qualification, reservation certificates, experience certificate, etc along with filled form is essential. Aspirants may download the Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2022 notification & application form @ www.dge.gov.in. More details of Employment Exchange jobs, results, admit card & upcoming job notices will be uploaded @ official website.
Details of Central Employment Exchange Bharti 2022
- Organization Name – Central Employment Exchange
- Advertisement No – 06/ 2022
- Job Name – Vocational Instructor & Service Vehicle Driver
- Job Location – Across India
- Total Vacancy – 49
- Employment News – 12.11.2022 to 18.11.2022
- Last Date to Submit the Application – Within 30 Days from the date of Employment News
- Official Website – dge.gov.in
Employment Exchange Vocational Instructor Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Vocational Instructor||48||Rs. 35400 to Rs. 112400|
|Service Vehicle Driver||01||Pay Matrix – Level 2|
- Applicants should have completed Class 10th.
- Vocational Instructor: 30 years.
- Service Vehicle Driver: 18 years to 27 years.
- Refer notification for age relaxation.
- Mode of selection may be based on Interview.
- Applications should be submitted through offline mode.
- Check address details at the notification.
Steps to Apply
- Click on Advertisement for available posts.
- Notification will open, read it & check eligibility.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the form carefully.
- Attach the needed documents.
- Submit the filled form.