Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Assam has recently issued a new vacancy notification, if you want to do a job in Grade 3&4 Recruitment 2023, then read this post carefully and you can apply easily through the apply link.Interested candidates can apply before 22nd Feb 2023.
Through this post, you will take advantage of a lot of information, Age Limit Criteria, Notification Information, Salary Selection Process, Education Qualification, etc. You will get all the information through this post.
> Organization Name – Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Assam
> Total Number of Vacancies – 2008
> Employment Type – Govt Jobs
DME Assam Recruitment 2023 Important Information
> Job Location -: Assam
> Post Name -: Grade 3 and Grade 4
> Official Website -: http://dme.assam.gov.in/
> Applying Mode -: Online
> Start Date -: 07th Feb 2023
> Last Date -: 22nd Feb 2023
To apply on this post, candidates must have a degree of 10th, 12th or Graduation must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
- Staff Nurse – B.Sc in Nursing/ GNM.
- Dresser – 12th Pass with Diploma in Physician assistant.
- Laboratory Technician – 12th Pass with Diploma in Laboratory Technician.
- Occupational Therapist – Degree/ Diploma in Physiotherapist.
- Audiovisual Technician – ITI in TV mechanic.
- Audiometry Technician – Graduate in Audiometry and speech pathology.
- ECG Technician – Diploma in ECG Technician/ cardiac care technology.
- Radiographic Technician – 12th Pass with Radiography Technician.
- Physiotherapist – Degree/ Diploma in Physiotherapist.
- Photographer – 12th Pass with certificate in Photography.
- Medical Record Officer – BA/ B. Sc/ B. Com.
- Radio Therapy Technician – 12th Pass with Radiography Technician.
- Technician (CSS) – 12th Pass with certificate course in CSS.
- Anaesthetic Technician – 12th Pass with Diploma in Anaesthetic /ICU Technician course.
- Technician for Virology Lab – 12th Pass with Diploma in Laboratory Technician.
- Cataloguer – Graduate with Degree/ Diploma in library science.
- Technician Assistant (CSS) – 12th Pass with certificate course in CSS.
- Dark Room Assistant – 12th Pass with 1 Year experience in dark room.
- Pharmacist – D. Pharma.
- Speech Therapist – 12th Pass with Degree in Speech Therapy.
- Optometrist – 12th Pass with Degree/ Diploma in Optometry.
- Artist – 12th Pass with Degree/ Diploma in fine arts.
- Modeller – 12th Pass with training in modeller.
- Carpenter – ITI in Carpentry.
DME Assam Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
- Staff Nurse – 609 Posts
- Dresser – 06 Posts
- Laboratory Technician – 120 Posts
- Occupational Therapist – 08 Posts
- Audiovisual Technician – 04 Posts
- Audiometry Technician – 04 Posts
- ECG Technician – 03 Posts
- Radiographic Technician – 41 Posts
- Physiotherapist – 06 Posts
- Photographer – 03 Posts
- Medical Record Officer – 03 Posts
- Radio Therapy Technician – 08 Posts
- Technician (CSS) – 32 Posts
- Anaesthetic Technician – 12 Posts
- Technician for Virology Lab – 06 Posts
- Cataloguer – 04 Posts
- Technician Assistant (CSS) – 32 Posts
- Dark Room Assistant – 24 Posts
- Pharmacist – 06 Posts
- Speech Therapist – 06 Posts
- Optometrist – 03 Posts
- Artist – 03 Posts
- Modeller – 03 Posts
- Carpenter – 03 Posts
- Dental Technician – 12 Posts
- Social Worker – 09 Posts
- Prosthetic & Orthotic Technician – 06 Posts
- OT Technician – 12 Posts
- Technician for Animal Operation Room – 03 Posts
- Supervisor (Laundry) – 04 Posts
- Multi Rehabilitation Worker/ Technician/ Therapist – 12 Posts
- Technician in Audio Visual Aids – 06 Posts
- Vocational Counsellor – 03 Posts
- Blacksmith – 03 Posts
- Health Inspector – 06 Posts
- T.B & Chest Diseases Health Visitor – 06 Posts
- LDA/ Computer Operator & Clerk/ DTP Operator – 60 Posts
- Assistant Librarian – 06 Posts
- Statistician – 04 Posts
- Steno and Computer Operator – 16 Posts
- Health Assistant (Male) – 03 Posts
- Coding Clerk – 16 Posts
- Documentalist – 04 Posts
- Driver – 18 Posts
- Receptionist & Clerk – 08 Posts
- Record Clerk – 28 Posts
- Record Keeper & Clerk & Computer Operator – 08 Posts
- Stenographer – 06 Posts
- Store Keeper & Clerk & Computer Operator – 75 Posts
- Store Keeper & Record Clerk – 20 Posts
- Health Educator – 06 Posts
- Library Assistant – 12 Posts
- Accountant – 06 Posts
- Cashier – 06 Posts
- Account Assistant – 12 Posts
- Computer Operator – 03 Posts
- Librarian – 03 Posts
> Rs. 14000 – 60500 PM + GP
> Selection Process First of all you will have to give online test Online test will be of 2 types Preliminary, Main After qualifying both the exam you will be taken a personal interview after which you will be selected for this post.
- Written Test
Your minimum and maximum age to apply for this post is given below
> Minimum Age: 18 years
> Maximum Age: 40 years
- GEN : 18 – 40 Years
- OBC : 18 – 43 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 45 Years
You will have to deposit some amount at the time of filling the application form
No Application Fee
How to Apply
> Mode – Online
> You can use the online medium to apply for this post.
> To apply, first go to the official website http://dme.assam.gov.in/
> At the top you will see a button of DME Recruitment 2023 Notification which has to be clicked
> An application form will appear in front of you from which you have to fill fill your personal details and register
> After filling the form, pay the application fee through online mode and click on the submit button.
> Take a print out of the failed application form which will be useful for future use.
> In this way you can easily fill up the form
|Notification link||Click Here|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|DME Official Website||Click Here|
IFSCA Assistant Manager For Officer Grade-A Recruitment 2023