DNH & DD for Various Posts Bharti 2022 : Pollution Control Committee, DNH & DD (Dadra & Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2022) has published an Advertisement for the Environment Engineer, Scientist – C, Scientist- B, Assistant Environment Engineer, and Junior Project engineer on Contract Basis. Posts. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
DNH & DD Job Summary
- Organization Name :Pollution Control Committee
- Post Name :Environment Engineer, Scientist – C, Scientist- B, Assistant Environment Engineer, and Junior Project engineer on a Contract Basis.
- Total Vacancy: 07 Posts
- Job Location:દાદરા નગર હવેલી & દાદરા નગર
- Application :ModeOnline
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to the given address in the advertisement.
|DNH&DD Bharti 2022||Offical Notification|
- Last Date to Apply : 25-11-2022
- Age Limit : 18&40
- Salary : 38,000&1,00,000
Education Qualification and Post Name
CPRI Bharti 2022 | Apply Online For 65 MTS Other Posts
Environment at Engineer:
- Bachelo’s Degree in Engineering*in first class form a recognized Unversity/ institution with at least 4years experience in pollution Control or related subject.
- Master’s Degree in Environmental/ Public Health Engineering with at least 2years experience in pollution control or related subject
Scientist ‘C’ :
- Marster’s degree in science @ in first class,from any recognized University institution
- 8yeras experience in pollution control or related subjects in an organization institution of repute
- Doctorate on science from a recognized University institution
- 5yeras experience in pollution control or related subjects in an organization institution of repute.
Scientist ‘B’ :
- Master’s Degree in Science in first class, from a recognized university institution
- At least 3 years experience in the pollution Control or related subjects in an Organization/institution of repute.
Assistant Environment al Engineer :
Essential Degree in Engineering@ in first class, from a recognized University or institution Desirable
- Experience in pollution Control
- Master’s degree in Engineering
Junior Project Engineer :
Essential Degree in Civil/Chemical/Mechanical/ Biological/ Environmental Engineering Desirable:3 years Experience in Pollution Control related field.
IB Bharti 2022 | Notification PDF Out for 1671 SA and MTS Posts
1 thought on “DNH & DD for Various Posts Bharti 2022”