Eye test App For Android :- When was the last time you had your eyes tested? You can’t remember? With this eye test you can test your vision at home easily and totally free! After doing the tests you should be able decide whether or not you should see an eye doctor. Doing the vision tests is fun, and you can also share the results with your friends on Facebook!
The application has 12 types of eye tests
- An Ishihara Color Blindness test
- Color Cube GAME to test your vision and speed
- 4 Amsler grid tests
- An AMD test for macular degeneration
- A Glaucoma survey
- A Written test aka. how much do you know about the eye?
- Contrast Sensitivity test
- Landolt C/Tumbling E test
- Astigmatism test
- Duochrome test
- An OKN Strip test
Red Desaturation test
- The visual acuity test is a routine part of an eye examination, particularly in case of vision problems. At a young age, these vision problems can often be corrected or improved. Undetected or untreated vision problems can lead to permanent vision damage.
- Test if your color blind or not.
- The Amsler grid is a grid of horizontal and vertical lines used to check vision problems caused by changes in the retina, particularly the macula as well as the optic nerve.
- Age-related macular degeneration is a progressing eye condition that affects millions of people.
- Glaucoma is a group of diseases that damage the eye’s optic nerve and can result in vision loss. If left untreated, It can lead to blindness.
- A contrast sensitivity test checks for the ability to differentiate between light and dark.
- The Landolt C is the standard optotype for acuity measurement in most European countries.
- This test is the standard visual acuity test for people who cannot read the Roman alphabet.
- Astigmatism is a vision condition that causes blurred vision making it difficult to see fine details, either close up or from a distance.
- This test is used to estimate whether you are long or short sighted.
OKN STRIP TEST
- An official test to test your vision for specific eye problems.
- The optic nerve is sensitive to red, so when it is damaged, red-colored objects may appear dull, washed-out or faded.