Advertisement No.: FOREST/201819/1 INSTRUCTION TO WAIT LIST FOR 334 POSTS FOR DIRECT RECRUITMENT OF FOREST GUARD, CLASS-III CATEGORY TO APPEAR IN WALKING TEST AS PER SELECT LIST OF CANDIDATES
Gujarat Forest Guard Important Notification regarding walking test 2023
Principal Chief Conservator of Forests and Head of Forest Force, Gujarat State, Gandhinagar
Advertisement No: (FOREST/201819/1)
Advertisement No.: FOREST/201819/1 For 334 posts of direct recruitment of Forest Guard, Class-III cadre among the candidates appointed in that district who do not turn up for duty / resign in the waiting list as per General Administration Department resolution dated 27/07/2018 The list of selected candidates is to be published. The shortlist of candidates selected for appointment in the waiting list is enclosed herewith.
According to the recruitment rules of Forest Guard, Class-III cadre, the eligible candidates selected in this waiting list have to pass this working test within the stipulated time and within the stipulated opportunity available. The first walking test is organized on 12/01/2023. The warning test is organized as follows. In which the eligible candidates selected in the waiting list are required to pass this walking test in scheduled opportunities so all
Candidates are asked to participate in this walking test. The venue, time and date details of this walking test are given below.
Date and Time of First Opportunity for Walking Test: 12/01/2023 at 6.00 AM
Venue for Walking Test: Office of the Deputy Conservator of Forests, Gandhinagar Forest Division, Beside ‘G’-4, Behind Town Hall, Sector-17, Gandhinagar.
(1) Every candidate selected in place of Forest Guard, Class-III will have to pass the walking test first, every candidate will have to appear in the walking test at the place, time and date mentioned in the above sheet.
(2) According to Para-6 of Forest Guard, Class-III recruitment rules male candidates have to cover 25 km distance in 4 hours and female candidates have to cover 14 km distance in 4 hours.
(3) As per Para-6 of Forest Guard, Class-III Recruitment Rules, the candidate who is absent in the first working test / the candidate who cannot pass the walking test due to any reason will be given a second and final chance to pass this walking test. Candidates who are absent/failed in this second and final walking test will not be given further opportunity under any circumstances.
(4) As per recruitment rules of Forest Guard, Class-III, any candidate shall be deemed to have been appointed as soon as the walking test is a part of the recruitment process.
5) Every candidate should appear for the warning test at the time of appearing and not at the time of physical ability test. Obtained call letter and any one of government approved PAN card, Aadhaar card, voter card, driving license etc. should be brought along with photo ID.
(6) At the time of the warning test, no relatives other than the candidate will be allowed to enter the place of warming test.
(7) Candidates present at the place of walking test should not consume any kind of intoxicant / caffeinated substance. Any candidate who has consumed such narcotic / caffeinated substance will not be allowed to enter the place of warning test.
(8) Every candidate has to appear for the walking test at his own expense.
(9) Candidates shall not use any other equipment like walking stick during the walking test.
(10) Every candidate shall participate in the Walking Test at his own risk. Any injury/accident or any other damage caused to the candidate during the walking test will be his/her personal responsibility.
(11) All the candidates appearing in the walking test should take note of all the instructions mentioned above.
(12) For more information/inquiries regarding the above, contact helpline no.1926 and for other necessary instructions visit the website of Forest Department https://forests.gujarat.gov.in and https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in from time to time. Please stay.
Instructions: Click Here
For more details: Click Here