Gujarat Metro Recruitment 2023: Chance to get 434 Govt jobs in Gujarat Metro has come so we request you to read this article till the end and share this article to everyone who is in dire need of jobs.
Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation has recently announced a recruitment , requiring candidates to fill various posts within this organization. So all the information for any eligible candidate who wants to apply in this recruitment is given below.
Gujarat Metro Recruitment 2023 – Highlights
|Name of the post||Different|
|Organization name||Gujarat Metro Railway Corporation|
|Place of employment||Gujarat|
|Means of Application||Online|
|Date of Notification||10 May 2023|
|Official Website Link||https://www.gujaratmetrorail.com/|
GMRC Vacancy 2023
- Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO) – 160
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) – 46
- Junior Engineer- Electricals – 21
- Junior Engineer- Electronics – 28
- Junior Engineer – Mechanical – 12
- Junior Engineer – Civil – 06
- Maintainer – Fitter – 58
- Maintainer – Electrical – 60
- Maintainer – Electronics – 33
Total – 434
Age Limit for Gujarat Metro Recruitment 2023
Minimum age for this recruitment is 18 years and maximum age is 28 years for some recruitments maximum age is fixed as 25 years must read advertisement once.
Selection Process for Gujarat Metro Recruitment 2023
Candidates have to undergo a Written Test followed by Gujarat Language Test. The selection of candidates under GMRC Recruitment 2023 will be made based on the following stages:
- Written Test (100 Marks)
- Gujarati Language Test (20 Marks)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Application Fees for Gujarat Metro Recruitment 2023
- General Rs. – 600/-
- SEBC/OBC Rs. – 300/-
- SC/ST/EWS Rs. – 150/-
Salary Details for Gujarat Metro Recruitment 2023
|Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO)||Rs.33,000-1,00,000/-|
|Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)||Rs.25,000 – 80,000/-|
Educational Qualification for Gujarat Metro Recruitment 2023
You can check the educational qualification and experience on the published official notification
How To Apply For GMRC Bharti 2023
- Interested Candidates Can Visit Our Website: Https://Www.Gujaratmetrorail.Com/Careers And Click On The Available Link To Apply For The Post.
- Select The GMRCL Advertisement In The Drop-Down Menu.
- Now Click On The “Apply” Button Against The Advertisement Or To Read The Advertisement In Detail Click On “Details”
- Read The Detailed Notification Carefully To Ensure The Eligibility Criteria For Your Desired Posts.
- Start Filling Out The Registration Form With All The Personal And Academic Details Required.
- Pay The Application Fee And Upload The Documents Asked For.
- Preview The Application Form Before Submitting It.
- Download The Application Form For Future Reference.
Important Links for Gujarat Metro Recruitment 2023
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FAQ for Gujarat Metro Recruitment 2023
Q: What is the salary of Ahmedabad Metro?
A: Average Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation Station Controller Train Operator salary in India is ₹ 5.2 Lakhs for experience between 2 years to 8 years.
Q: What is the full form of GMRC?
A: Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) Limited.
Q: What is the highest salary in Metro?
A: The average Metro salary ranges from approximately ₹0.7 Lakhs per year for a Atl Incharge to ₹41.2 Lakhs per year for a General Manager Supply Chain. Salary estimates are based on 5k Metro salaries received from various employees of Metro. Metro employees rate the overall salary and benefits package 3.8/5 stars.
Q: Is GMRC removed?
A: In the new K to 12 program, Good Manners and Right Conduct (GMRC) was removed as a regular subject and was integrated in other subjects including the Edukasyon sa Pagpakatao and Araling Panlipunan. A lot of socio-economic and cultural changes has happened over the past decades which has affected the way we live.
Q: What is the monthly income of JE?
A: Frequently Asked Questions about Junior Engineer Salaries. Average salary for a Junior Engineer in India is 2.6 Lakhs per year (₹21.7k per month)