HCL Recruitment 2022 | Apply For 290 Apprentice Posts
HCL Recruitment 2022 | HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022 | Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) has Published New Govt Jobs official advertised a Notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice Vacancy at his official website www.hindustancopper.com given below link.
Details: HCL Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name – Hindustan Copper Limited
- Job Type – HCL Recruitment
- Posts Name – Apprentice
- Total Posts – 290
- Job Category – Center Govt Jobs
- Publish/Starting Date – 22 November 2022
- Last Date – 12 December 2022
- Application Mode – Online Submission
- Job Location – Across India
- Pay Salary – Check Notification
- Official Site – https://www.hindustancopper.com
Posts & Qualification
- Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th, B.A, B.Com, B.E, B.Sc, Diploma, Engineering, Graduate, ITI or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
Total Posts – 290
- Age limitation as on 01 November 2022
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply HCL Jobs 2022 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply HCL Jobs 2022 application: 30 Years
The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit based on their marks obtained in ITI & 10th. A weightage of 30% to marks scored in relevant trade in ITI & a weightage of 70% shall be given to marks scored in 10th board. In case where no ITI is required [Like in the trades of Mate (Mines) & Blaster (Mines)], 100% weightage will be given to marks scored in 10th Board. Additional 10 bonus marks will be given to dependants of existing employees of HCL/KCC while deciding merit. If two or more candidates secure equal marks while preparing merit list, then the candidate of higher age will be considered.
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for HCL Apprentice Posts: Check Notification
How to Apply
Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application.
STEP 1 :
Apprenticeship Registration Candidates should register themselves for apprenticeship in Government of India portal (www.apprenticeshipindia.org). This is compulsory. The unique number generated on this website must be entered in the appropriate column in Step 2 (Online submission of application at Hindustan Copper Limited website), otherwise, application will not be considered. Registration on the above
STEP 2 :
On-line submission of Application The candidates shall be required to submit their application online through the Company’s website (www.hindustancopper.com). No other means of / mode of application shall be accepted. ‘One Applicant – One Application’ system shall be followed, i.e. only one application shall be accepted from one candidate corresponding to one login-ID.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|application submission:||22 November 2022|
|Last Date||12 December 2022|