How To PAN Card With Aadhaar Card Online Link 2023: Because if your Aadhaar is not linked with PAN then your income tax return will not be processed. Also, if you have Rs. For banking transactions above 50,000, you have to link your PAN card and Aadhaar card. Now it is mandatory to link Aadhaar with PAN card. Before that you have to link PAN Card with Aadhaar Card or not? Check it out.
How to Link Aadhaar with PAN Card
- State – All states of the country
- How to Link – Aadhaar with Objective PAN Card
- Link Type – Online
- Last date – 31 March 2023
- Satawar Website – https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal/
Link PAN Card with Aadhaar Card Online
For this you have to first open the incometax.gov.in website.
Then click on Link Aadhaar option under Quick Links in this website
Enter your PAN, confirm PAN and mobile number to get OTP.
After OTP verification, you will be redirected to a page showing various payment tiles
Then click on “Proceed” button.
Select AY as 2023-24 and Payment Type as – Other Receipts (500) and click on “Continue”.
Fill the amount of Rs.1000. Proceed to tax break-up and payment under “Others” field.
B. NSDL (now Protean) portal under major head (0021) and minor head (500) for AY 2023-24 if you have any other bank account
Visit e-Payment for TIN (egov-nsdl.com) to pay late fee Rs.
Under Non-TDS/TCS category, click on “Proceed” button under Challan Number/ITNS 280.
You will see a currency with a major (0021) and a minor head (500).
Fill in the required details (PAN, AY, mode of payment etc.) and pay the specified amount (i.e. Rs. 500/1000) through a single currency. Also, the challan for fee payment should be with AY 2023-24 only.
PAN with Aadhaar Card online
- Submit Aadhaar linking request on e-Filing portal after 1 working days of making payment on NSDL (now Protean) portal.
- Visit e-filing portal > Login > On Dashboard, under Link Aadhaar with PAN option, click on “Link Aadhaar” or click on “Link Aadhaar” in Personal Details section.
- Enter your PAN and Aadhaar number and click on “Validate”.
- If you have made a challan payment on the NSDL (Protean) portal and your PAN and Aadhaar are verified through e-filing, the payment details are
- verified, on which you will see a pop-up message saying “Your payments details are verified”. Click on “Continue” on the pop-up message to submit the Aadhaar link request.
- Fill the required details and click on “Link Aadhaar” button.
- Enter the 6-digit OTP you received on the mobile number mentioned in the previous step.
- Your request to link Aadhaar-PAN has been successfully submitted. Now you can check Aadhaar-PAN link status.
Linking PAN Card with Aadhaar Card is very easy. The government has provided a simple mechanism for that. The deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar card has been extended to 31st March 2023. However, you now have to pay a fee to link your Aadhaar with PAN Card. 500 was charged if the linking was done by 30th June 2022. However, now you have to pay a fee of Rs.1,000.
How to Apply
To apply for linking your PAN card with Aadhaar card, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the Income Tax e-filing website at https://www.incometax.gov.in/ and click on the “Link Aadhaar” option on the homepage.
- Enter your PAN card number, Aadhaar number, name as per Aadhaar and the captcha code displayed on the screen.
- After verifying the details entered, click on the “Link Aadhaar” button.
- If the details entered by you match with the details present in UIDAI (Aadhaar), then your PAN card will be successfully linked with your Aadhaar card. You will receive a message confirming the same.
- If the details do not match, an error message will be displayed on the screen, and you will be required to check the details entered and re-apply for linking your PAN card with Aadhaar card.
You can also link your PAN card with Aadhaar card through SMS by sending an SMS to 567678 or 56161 from your registered mobile number in the following format: UIDPAN<SPACE><12 digit Aadhaar number><SPACE><10 digit PAN number>.
It is important to note that linking PAN card with Aadhaar card is mandatory, and the deadline for doing so has been extended multiple times. Failing to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card may result in the invalidation of your PAN card.
|link to the website||Click here|
|home page||Click here|