Kisan Drone Sahay Yojana 2023; Get detailed information about the Battery Pump Assistance Scheme, Tarpaulin Assistance Scheme, Power Thresher Assistance Scheme, Water Carrying Pipeline Scheme scheme run by the Department of Farmers Welfare and Cooperation.
One such scheme is Kisan Drone Yojana. So let’s know what is drone spraying aid scheme?, what is the purpose of the scheme?, which farmers will benefit from this scheme?, how much benefit will be available in this scheme?, what documents are required to apply for this scheme.
Kisan Drone Sahay Yojana 2023 Highlight Point
|Name of the scheme||Kisan Drone Yojana|
|Language of Article||Gujarati and English|
|Department Name||Department of Agriculture|
|Which beneficiaries get assistance?||Eligible Farmer Friends of Gujarat State|
|What help is available?||90% of the total cost per acre or Rs.500 whichever is less is eligible.|
|Method of Application||Online|
|Last date to apply||04/09/2023|
Kisan Drone Sahay Yojana 2023
Many schemes are made by the Department of Farmers Welfare and Cooperation to double the income of farmers. At the same time, they also worry about the health of the farmer and make plans for it. Farmers can spray pesticides on crops without any risk under the drone spraying aid scheme. For this, the government provides assistance up to 90% of the total cost per acre. For more information about this, read the article till the end.
Which farmers will benefit under the drone spraying assistance scheme? (Eligibility and Conditions)
Certain eligibility criteria have been set for the farmers of the state to receive assistance in spraying medicine from drones. Farmers will benefit from this scheme if they meet the eligibility criteria. The eligibility is as follows.
- Applicant farmer should be from Gujarat state.
- Farmers of small farmer, marginal or large farmer type will benefit from this scheme.
- The applicant farmer should have his own land record.
- The minimum time limit for the farmer to reap the benefits of these components is 1 year.
What is the objective of drone drug spraying assistance scheme?
The main objective of the Drone Spraying Assistance Scheme is to make farmers aware of drone technology. Also, without any risk, drugs can be effectively sprayed on the crop to get good yield.
What documents are required to apply for the drone drug spraying assistance scheme?
To avail Kisan Drone Yojana online application has to be done from ikhedut portal. For which the following documents will be required. Only then you can fill the form.
- Xerox of Aadhaar Card
- Xerox of Ration Card
- Caste certificate (as applicable to the caste) if farmer beneficiary belongs to SC caste
- Caste certificate (as applicable to the caste) if farmer beneficiary belongs to ST caste
- 7/12 land copy of farmer
- Consent form of other farmer in case of joint tenant in 7-12 and 8-Ajmin of agriculture
- If the farmer is disabled, certificate of disability
- Copy of forest rights letter (if any) if beneficiary belongs to tribal area
- Details of soul registration with beneficiary, if any
- Details if member of Co-operative Society (if applicable)
- Information if member of milk producer association (if applicable only)
- Bank Passbook Xerox
- Mobile number
Aid available in the Drone Spraying Assistance Scheme
Here is the assistance available under Kisan Drone Yojana.
The farmer will be entitled to 90% of the cost or a maximum of Rs.500/- whichever is less per acre, per spraying.
Assistance will be available up to a maximum of five acres and maximum of five sprinklers in a financial year per account.
How To Apply Online Kisan Drone Yojana | How to Apply in Drone Scheme?
To avail Kisan Drone Yojana you have to apply online on i-khedut portal and also after applying online you have to do some offline process, the complete details of which are given below.
- First you have to open Google in your mobile, computer or any device.
- Now go to Google search and type “ikhedut”.
- Now the official website of ikhedut portal will appear in front of you.
- Now open the official website of ikhedut portal.
- Now the home page of Iikhedut portal website will open in front of you.
- Now on the Home Page you will see “Plans” in the top menu and click on it.
- Now after clicking on the plan on the website, a new page will open in front of you.
- In which you have to click on “Khetiwadi Yojana”.
Now after opening the “Khetiwadi Yojana” it will see a section (100% State Awarded) on the use of advanced drone technology (Krishi Vimana) in agriculture sector.
- Click on Drone Spraying Help at number 1 in this section.
- In which a new page has to be opened by clicking on “Apply” in the “Drone to Medicine Spraying Assistance” scheme.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- If you have already registered on i-khedoot portal then you have to click “yes” and if you have not registered you have to click “no”.
- Now again a new page will open in front of you.
- In this page you will find a form.
- Now in this form you have to fill the complete information as requested.
- Now after filling the form you have to click on “Save Application” after verifying the form.
- Now again after fully verifying the information filled online, the application has to be conformed.
- Once the online application is conformed by the beneficiary, there will be no correction or increase in the Application Number.
- The farmer beneficiary has to take a printout of his application after applying online.
- In this way you can apply online.
What to do after applying online in Kisan Drone Yojana?
- Following is the complete information about the offline process after applying online on i-Khedoot portal.
- First of all after applying online you will get your application pre-approved by the Taluk Enforcement Officer.
- Now if your application is approved then you will be informed about the application through SMS/e-mail or other system.
- Now the beneficiary farmer has to sign the application form which is printed after applying online.
- Now with the signed printout, all the documents given in the above article should be attached with that printout.
- Now you have to deposit all these documents with your gram sevak, extension officer or taluka enforcement officer.
- In this way your complete online and offline process will be completed and the benefit of drone drug spraying assistance scheme will be provided.
Kisan Drone Yojana Helpline
Farmer friends, here we have given complete information about Kisan Drone Yojana in this article. But if you still have any query about this scheme then you can contact your local gram sevak, extension officer at taluka level or “Zilla Khatiwadi Adhikari Shri” at district level for more information about this drone spraying aid scheme. .
Important link date
Important Dates for Applying in Kisan Drone Yojana
- Starting Date of Application:- 05/07/2023
- Last Date to Apply :- 04/09/2023
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to apply for the benefit of the drone drug spraying assistance scheme?
Answer:- You have to apply through the i-kedut Portal website to avail the drone drug spraying assistance scheme.
2. Up to what percentage can benefit under the drone spraying aid scheme?
Answer:- The complete information about the assistance under the Drone Drug Spraying Assistance Scheme is given above in this article.
3. What is the application period for Kisan Drone Yojana?
Answer:- The starting date of application in this scheme is 05/07/2023 and the last date of application is 04/09/2023.