Matru Vanadana Yojana Want to fill form in Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana? Here we will give you complete information about Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana through this article. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance of 5000 rupees by the Government of India. Working class women working as laborers at the time of pregnancy Rs. 5000 as financial assistance. Now we will give you the details regarding Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana so that you can apply for the Yojana. Who will benefit from Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana? The detailed information on how to get the benefits is given in this article. Which are as follows.
The Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY) is a flagship maternity benefit program implemented by the Government of India. Here are the highlights of the scheme:
- Objective: PMMVY aims to provide financial assistance to pregnant women and lactating mothers to support their health and nutrition needs during pregnancy and childbirth.
- Financial Assistance: Under the scheme, eligible beneficiaries receive a cash incentive of Rs. 5,000 in three installments. The first installment of Rs. 1,000 is provided during early registration of pregnancy, the second installment of Rs. 2,000 is given after at least one antenatal check-up (ANC), and the third installment of Rs. 2,000 is provided after childbirth and registration of the child’s birth and immunization.
- Conditional Cash Transfer: The financial assistance provided through PMMVY is a conditional cash transfer, meaning the beneficiaries must fulfill certain conditions to avail of the benefits. These conditions include mandatory registration of pregnancy, regular ANC check-ups, and institutional delivery.
- Target Beneficiaries: The scheme primarily targets pregnant women and lactating mothers who are above the age of 18 years and belong to households below the poverty line. The scheme aims to cover the first live birth of the woman and provides benefits for up to two children in a family.
- Implementation: PMMVY is implemented through the Ministry of Women and Child Development at the national level. The scheme operates in collaboration with state governments and union territories, who are responsible for its effective implementation and disbursement of funds to the beneficiaries.
- Additional Benefits: In addition to the cash assistance, the scheme also provides counseling and health awareness sessions to promote proper nutrition, breastfeeding, and child care practices among the beneficiaries. It also aims to improve the health-seeking behavior of pregnant women and lactating mothers.
The Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana plays a crucial role in ensuring the well-being and nutrition of pregnant and lactating mothers, thereby contributing to the overall health and development of both mother and child.
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vanadana Yojana Highlight
|Name of the scheme||Pradhan Mantri Matrutva Vandana Yojana|
|Type of Scheme||Central Government Scheme|
|Department||Ministry of Women and Child Development|
|Application Last Date||Not Public|
First Installment Assistance
First installment is due during 150 days of pregnancy APL beneficiary gets first installment of Rs.1000. And BPL beneficiary is to get Rs 2000 only.
Second installment assistance
The second installment is due only after 6 months of pregnancy. In this APL beneficiary who is only getting 2000 rupees. And BPL beneficiary is entitled to Rs 2000.
Third Installment Assistance
The third installment is only available after registering the birth of the child i.e. after 14 weeks of vaccinations like BCG, DPT, OPV, hepatitis B. In this APL beneficiary is eligible to get Rs 2000 and BPL beneficiary is eligible to get Rs 1000 .
A total of Rs 5000 is available to the beneficiary.
Evidence required for Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana
Documents for first installment
- Application Form A,
- True copy of child’s Mamta card.
- True copy of mother’s Aadhaar card.
- True copy of bank or post office account passbook.
- Example of transfer of BPL to BPL beneficiary.
- To present the example of BPL from Municipal Corporation for urban area.
Documents for second installment
- Application Form B.
- True copy of child’s Mamta card.
Documents for third installment
- Application Form C.
- True copy of child’s Mamta Card.
- True copy of mother’s Aadhaar card and father’s Aadhaar card.
- True copy of the child’s birth certificate.
Who can benefit from Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana?
- Pregnant women who belong to working class will get the benefit of Pregnancy Assistance Scheme 2023. Pregnant women of this category are not able to meet their health needs during pregnancy due to financial weakness and due to lack of money they are unable to give birth to a child. Can’t handle their children well
- Through this scheme, pregnant women will be able to meet all the needs during pregnancy and after the birth of the child, they will be able to raise the child well.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Matrutva Vandana Yojana, the mortality rate will also decrease.
- The amount received under the Pradhan Mantri Gyastani Sahay Yojana 2023, Rs. 5000, will be directly transferred to the bank account of the pregnant women.
- Government employed women cannot avail this scheme.
Objective Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana
Through Gesantiya Sahai Yojana 2023, economically weaker section pregnant women will get Rs. 5000 financial assistance is provided. Under this scheme, working class women working as laborers will get Rs. 5000 financial assistance is provided.
Adequate facilities such as (health-related, provision of adequate food and drink) and to prevent malnutrition and reduce mortality among pregnant and lactating women and their children.
How to Apply Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana Online?
The interested beneficiaries of the country who want to apply online under Matrutva Vandana Yojana should follow the procedure given below.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page you will see the login form.
- You have to fill all the information asked in this login form like email id, password, captcha code etc. After filling all the information, you have to click on login button.
- After login, you can apply online under this scheme. You have to fill all the information asked in the application form. After filling all the information, you have to click on submit button.
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Matrutva Vandana Yojana?
- You can apply offline to avail Pradhan Mantri Matrutva Vandana Yojana
- Pregnant women have to fill three forms (first form, second form, third form) to apply in this scheme.
- First of all, pregnant women go to anganwadi and nearby health center, take the first form for registration and submit all the information asked in it.
- After this, go to Anganwadi and nearest health center and periodically fill the second form, third form and submit it.
- After filling all three forms, the Anganwadi and the nearest health center will give you a slip.
- You can download the application form of the Pregnancy Assistance Scheme 2020 from the official website of the Ministry of Women and Child Development http://wcd. nic.in/. This will complete your offline application.
Important link for the scheme
|To Apply Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana Online||Click Here|
|Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana Official Website||Click Here|
This amount will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account. If you have any problem facing this issue then you can contact 7998799804 helpline number. Apart from this you can contact District Program Coordinator Suman Shukla at mobile number 9096210825 and District Program Assistant Ritesh Chaurasia at mobile number 7905920818.