NHM Gujarat Recruitment 2023: National Health Mission, Gujarat has Recently Invites State Program Management Unit, Gujarat Requires Following Project Personnel for Tele Mental Health Assistance and Networking Across States (Tele-Manas) For Ahmedabad under National Tele Mental Health Programme.
Assistant Professor / Senior Consultant :
- Post Graduate Psychiatry e.g., MD / DNB / Diploma with 3 years Minimum Experience.
Sr. Resident / Consultant :
- Post Graduate Psychiatry e.g., MD / DNB / Diploma.
Clinical Psychologist / Psychiatric Social Worker:
- M.Phil in Clinical Psychology / M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work, 1st or 2nd Class Only. OR
- MA / M.Sc in Psychology (1st or 2nd Class only Apply) OR
- MA / MSW Degree in Medical Psychiatric Social Work, 1st or 2nd Class Only.
Technical Coordinators / Project Coordinators:
- BE (Computer Engineering) OR
- Diploma in Engineering with 2 year’s Experience of Working in Health Related Technologies OR MCA
- Master in Clinical Psychology / Social Work. OR
- Other related disciplines such as MA Sociology / Psychology OR
- Bachelors in psychology / Social Work / Nursing with 2 years Experience in Mental Health Work.
NHM Gujarat Recruitment 2023
|Online Application Start From||30.01.2023|
|Online Application Last Date||06.02.2023|
Post Details :
- Assistant Professor / Senior Consultant : 02
- Sr. Resident / Consultant : 03
- Clinical Psychologist / Psychiatric Social Worker : 04
- Technical Coordinators / Project Coordinators : 02
- Counselors : 20
Important Note: Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply
The Eligible and interested Applicants/Candidates shall be required to “Apply Online” only in the format available on the official Website.
Short Notification – Download Here