National SC-ST Hub Yojana 2023: The National SC-ST Hub Scheme 2023 : The National SC/ST Hub was started in 2012 under the Central Government’s Public Procurement Policy for Micro and Small Enterprises orders. Its primary objective is to assist entrepreneurs belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes communities in fulfilling their duties. The hub will actively support the Stand-Up India program and ensure the implementation of sound corporate strategies. Below is the enumeration of the sub-schemes included in the National SC/ST Hub Scheme.
The National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC) has been mandated by the Ministry of MSME, Government of India to run the National SC/ST Hub. In Ludhiana, on October 18, 2016, the Government of India inaugurated the National SC/ST Hub aimed at supporting the MSME sector.
National SC-ST Hub Yojana 2023
|સ્કીમ||રાષ્ટ્રીય SC-ST હબ યોજના|
|દ્વારા શરૂ કરવામાં આવેલ છે||સૂક્ષ્મ, લઘુ અને મધ્યમ ઉદ્યોગ મંત્રાલય (MSME)|
|હેતુ||વિદ્યાર્થીઓને તેમના પોતાના સૂક્ષ્મ, નાના અને મધ્યમ કદના સાહસો (MSME) એકમો બનાવવામાં મદદ કરવા|
|લાભાર્થીઓ||અનુસૂચિત જાતિ અને અનુસૂચિત જનજાતિના સાહસિકો|
National SC-ST Hub Plan 2023
The primary objective of the National SC/ST Hub is to provide assistance to SC/ST category individuals in setting up their own Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs).
Enhanced market access and linkages, monitoring, skill development, utilization of financial assistance initiatives, and sharing of best practices for entrepreneurs belonging to SC/ST groups will be facilitated.
National SC-ST Hub Yojana 2023 For Eligibility
- Registration with NSIC under its Single Point Registration Scheme (SPRS) is open to all micro and small enterprises having EM Part-II (Optional)/ Udyog Aadhar Memorandum (UAM).
- Micro and small enterprises, which are in the initial stage of their commercial production and have not yet reached their first year of operation, are eligible to obtain a provisional registration certificate. This certificate can be obtained through Single Point Registration Scheme, with a financial limit of Rs. 5 have been imposed on such enterprises.
- 00 lakhs will retain its validity for a period of one year, commencing from the date of issue only. However, this accreditation will be established only on payment of registration fee and acquisition of required documents.
National SC / ST Hub Program 2023: Registration
Enterprises (MSEs) have been drafted by the government to provide support and opportunities to small businesses to participate in public procurement contracts. The policy aims to create a level playing field, enhance transparency and promote fair competition in government procurement processes for MSEs. By setting targets for MSE participation and simplifying tendering processes, the policy seeks to increase the share of MSEs in public procurement and accelerate their growth and development. The government envisions this policy as a means of empowering MSEs and contributing to the overall economic development of the country.
- Distribution of tender sets free of charge
- Waiver of Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) Payment,
- MSEs that choose to participate in the tender can supply up to 20% of the required quantity if their quoted price falls within 15% of the L1 price, which is set by non-MSEs. To qualify for this opportunity they have the option to lower their price to match the L1 price.
- Each Central Ministries/Department/PSU is required to establish an annual target of at least 25 per cent of their aggregate
- annual procurement from MSEs. Within this 25% procurement mandate, 4% is specifically earmarked for SC/ST owned units, while another 3% is dedicated for women entrepreneur owned units.
- Additionally, the SSI sector offers an exclusive selection of 358 items reserved for purchase only.
Micro and Small Enterprises have the option to submit their application through our website, www.nsicsproonline.com or by filling the specified application form ensuring to provide duplicates. These applications should be accompanied by the requisite fee and supporting documents, and should be submitted to the nearest Zonal/Branch/Sub-Branch and Sub Office/Extension Office of NSIC.
Micro and Small Enterprises will send additional GPs. Registration application form to concerned inspection agency with all necessary documents and payment of inspection fee. The purpose of this communication is to request a technical inspection of Micro and Small Enterprises and to receive the Agency’s recommendations in this regard.
Special Credit Link Capital Subsidy Scheme
The objective of the program is to accelerate the establishment of new businesses and support the development of existing businesses, with the aim of increasing participation in public procurement efforts.
Micro and small enterprises owned by sole proprietorships, partnerships, co-operative societies and private and public limited companies engaged in both manufacturing and service sectors will be included.
Institutional loans will be accompanied by a generous 25% subsidy, which allows for acquisition of plant and machinery/equipment. This subsidy is a maximum of Rs. 25 lakh will reach.
How to apply?
To apply for Micro and Small Enterprise (MSE), one has to either go online to our website www.nsicspronline.com or fill a duplicate application form and submit it to the designated Zonal/Branch Office of NSIC or the nearest NSSH office.
If you face any challenges while filling the application form and collecting the required documents, you can also consult any zonal, branch or NSSH office of NSIC. All NSIC branches provide application form along with terms and conditions free of charge. The application form guide contains a checklist of documents that must be submitted with the application.
|Application form||click here|
Note: We upload all information from official website and newspapers of various related schemes. We suggest that you visit their official website and select the information. You can check the authenticity of your chosen plan by visiting the official website.
- Vadodara Arogya Vibhag Recruitment 2023: Direct Recruitment without examination
- Sarkari Yojana Job And WhatsApp Group Alert Service 2023
- Laptop Sahay Yojana 2023: Central Government provides free laptops to 20 lakh youth of the country under this scheme.
- VMC New Recruitment 2023: Salary up to ₹ 30,000 and also incentives