NPCIL Recruitment 2022: Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited (NPCIL) Official notification out for NPCIL Job Posts vacancy
Candidates can apply online application form here at @ https://npcilcareers.co.in/ notification for feeling upto 243 vacancies forAssistant, Steno, Scientific Assistant and Nurse, various Posts.
Job Summary.NPCIL Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Assistant, Steno, Scientific Assistant and Nurse|
|Total Vacancies||243 Posts|
|Official Notification||Available Now|
|Selection Process||Written Test,|
|Job Location||All India Job|
- No Fee for Apply Online.
- Post Name Age Limit
- Scientific Assistant-C (Safety Supervisor) L:18-35 Years
- Nurse-A 18-30 Years
- Assistant Grade-1 (HR) 21-28 Years
- Assistant Grade-1 (F&A) 21-28 Years
- Assistant Grade-1 (C&MM) 21-28 Years
- Steno Grade-1 21-28 Years
Scientific Assistant-C (Safety Supervisor): Written Examination + Interview
Nurse –A: Written Examination (Preliminary Test + Advanced Test) + Skill Test
The Written Examination will be in two stages
Name of Posts Pay in Pay Matrix (As per 7th CPC Revised Pay)
Scientific Assistant-C (Safety Supervisor) Nurse-A
- s 44,900/- (Pay in Pay Matrix in Level – 7) + Allowances as admissible.
Assistant Grade-1 (HR) Assistant Grade-1 (F&A)Assistant Grade-1 (C&MM)Steno Grade-1
- 25,500/- (Pay in Pay Matrix in Level – 4) + Allowances as admissible.
- Name of Post Qualification
- Scientific Assistant-C (Safety Supervisor)
(1) Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical) $ OR B.Sc. with the combination of subjects Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. (Minimum 50% marks in Diploma in Engineering/B,Sc.) And
(2) One year Diploma/Certificate in Industrial Safety And
(3) Candidate should have 4 years of relevant experience after obtaining requisite qualification. $:-Diploma in Engineering (Three Years after S.S.C.) OR HSC (10+2) + Two years Diploma course in Engineering (Approved by AICTE). Candidates who have pursued Diploma through Latera
XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (3 years Course) OR
B.Sc. (Nursing) OR Nursing ‘A’ certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital OR
Nursing Assistant Class III & above from the Armed Forces NOTE: The candidate should have valid Registration as Nurse from Central/State Nursing Council in India
Assistant Grade-1 (HR),Assistant Grade-1 (F&A),Assistant Grade-1 (C&MM),Steno Grade-1 Any Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognised University / Institution. Essential requirements for Skill Test (a) Typewriting Test A speed of 30 words per Minute in English typing on PC. (b) Computer Proficiency Test
How To Apply Online
- Visit the official website: @npcilcareers.co.in
- Read the notification carefully.
- Then Register yourself by clicking on “Registration Now”
- Fill the details like personal details and educational details.
- Login using the credentials sent to your E-mail ID and registered mobile number.
- Fill the other details in the application form
- Recheck and then submit the form.
- Upload all the documents asked like photographs ((3.5 cm x4.5 cm) and signature.
- Download and take out a print of form for future use. NPCIL Online Form 2022
|Apply Online (06.12.2022):||Click Here|
|Official Notification:||Click Here|
|Official Website:||Click Here|