How are you dear readers? Hope you enjoy. Today we bring you an article that will be useful for you. In today’s article we will get information on how to open Bank Of Baroda Online Account . This savings account can be opened in Bank of Baroda through Aadhaar card in just 5 minutes. This account can be opened online with zero balance. We will get the detailed information.
Having a bank account is very important in the digital world. The amount assistance of schemes run by the government is received directly in the bank. Currently, Back of Baroda offers personal loans online. In addition , e-Mudra is also providing loans online. Then having a bank account becomes very important for a person in such a situation. Here we will tell you the process of opening Bank Of Baroda Open Zero Balance Account from your mobile phone at home. You don’t need to go to the bank to open an online account in Bank of Baroda, you can easily open Bank Of Baroda Online Account at home.
Bank Of Baroda Online Account Open- Overview
- Name of Article – Bank Of Baroda Online Account Open
- Method of Application – Online
- Official Website – https://www.bankofbaroda.in/
Online In Bank Of Baroda
Bank of Baroda (Bob Corporate Banking) is a public sector bank. Which provides reliable as well as good banking facilities. All Banks provide online account opening facility. Similarly, Bank of Baroda also provides the facility of opening a bank account at home. If you don’t have an account with Bank of Baroda and want to open your account, you can open Bank Of Baroda Zero Balance Online Account at home by following the steps below.
Document Required For Online Opening Account On Bank Of Baroda
- PAN Card
- aadhar card
- Mobile number linked with Aadhaar number
- Email Id
- Internet, Camera/Webcam and Microphone Vado Mobile
- Election card
- This account can be opened by resident Indian persons aged 18 years and above.
- This facility is for customers who do not have a bank account.
- You should be in an area with a good network.
If you have made up your mind, you want to open a zero balance account with Bank of Baroda. So you will need some necessary documents, which you have to carry with you while applying online. Below is the information about documents required while opening Bank Of Baroda Online Zero Balance Account
How To Open Bank Of Baroda Online Zero Balance Account
Below are some simple steps to open zero balance account in Bank of Baroda, by following which you can easily open your account in Bank of Baroda at home:-
- To open BOB Online Account, first go to the official website , the link of which is given below.
- On the home page of the official website, click on the Accounts section.
- After this click on the link of Baroda Advantage Savings Account in Savings Account.
- Click on Open Now.
- To open an account in Bank of Baroda, you will be given some instructions, after reading which you click on YES.
- A new page will open in front of you in which you have to fill the basic details like your mobile number, email address etc. and click on NEXT.
- After this a new page will open in which you have to enter your Aadhaar number and PAN card number.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number on your Aadhaar number, which you have to enter and verify. Then click on NEXT
After OTP Process
- After this, the complete details of your Aadhaar card will be automatically opened in front of you.
- After this you have to select your branch and click on proceed.
- After this you have to fill your personal details
- In the next page you have to select Bank of Baroda services. You can select all services. And click on Proceed.
- After this you will see a preview of all the information entered by you. Check all the details carefully and click submit application.
- After this you have to select date and time for video KYC. And click on Schedule Video KYC.
- You have to complete the video KYC on the entered date and time
- For this you have to carry your Aadhaar card and PAN card with you during video KYC.
- Your account will be opened in Bank of Baroda after verification of all your details in Video KYC
- Finally, after this your account number and bank details will be sent to you via email and SMS.