PGVCL Recruitment 2023: BEE Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) intends to engage DISCOM officials not below the rank of Superintending Engineer in Govt. or equivalent rank in private DISCOM fulfilling the following eligibility criteria.
Education Qualification For PGVCL Recruitment 2023
- Not less than 15 years of working experience in DISCOM.
- Should have sectoral experience in Energy Accounting / Operations & Maintenance /
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering.
- Should be well conversant with existing energy efficiency technologies in electricity distribution sector.
- technical evaluation of Energy Savings or loss reduction projects.
- BEE qualified Energy Manager or Energy Auditor will be given preference.
- Working knowledge of Energy Accounting in DISCOM.
- Involvement in PAT related activities will be given preference.
The applicant should not have attained the age of 63 years on the closing date of applications and should be in good health for discharging his official duties effectively.
Period of engagement will be initially for a period of one year, from the date he/she joins the BEE office, which can be extended on the recommendations of Controlling Officer and requirement of the project.
The Consultant shall be paid monthly fee as per the prevailing rules of Govt of India subject to maximum of Rs. 1.25 Lakhs.
PGVCL Recruitment 2023
Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria would be shortlisted and called for interaction
Other General Information : Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false and incorrect.
How To Apply
The interested applicants may send their curriculum vitae as per format in Annexure-I along with 2 passport size photographs and self attested copies of educational qualification, experience certificates, PPO and related documents latest by 22.3.23 to “The Secretary, Bureau of Energy Efficiency, 4th Floor, Sewa Bhawan, R.K. Puram, Sector-I, New Delhi 110066”. Incomplete applications will summarily be rejected.
The competent authority in the Bureau reserves the right to relax the eligibility and other criteria in case of exceptionally outstanding can
Notification & Application Form: Download Here