PM Kisan : Today we are going to get information about one such scheme “Pm Kisan 13th Installment Status How to Check 2023” i.e. how farmers can check their 13th installment in PM Kisan Yojana, 13th installment of PM Kisan.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023
The Hon’ble Prime Minister of our country Shri Narendrabhai Modi recently announced from Shimla, Himachal Pradesh that payment of 12th installment under PM Kisan Yojana has been started. In which at present the farmer beneficiaries are more than ten crores who are going to be directly benefited. That is, from now on, Rs 2,000/- of the 12th installment under the PM Kisan Yojana has been deposited in the farmer’s account.
On which day can the 13th installment come?
Every beneficiary belonging to PM Kisan Yojana is waiting for 13th installment. If media reports are to be believed, the money for this installment may come in the month of March. However, no official announcement has been made by the government yet.
How to Check PM Kisan 13th Semester Status 2022
- 2000/- of the 12th installment of PM Kisan Yojana has been deposited in the farmer’s account. Which farmers themselves can check
online at home through their mobile phones. And complete information on how to check PM Kisan Yojana 12th Installment Status 2022 is given below please read carefully.
- First you open “Google Chrome” in your mobile and search “Pm Kisan Yojana” in it.
- Where the government official website of Pm Kisan Portal https://pmkisan.gov.in/ will open before you. Where you have to go to “Farmer Corner” on the right side of “Home Page”.
- Now go to “Farmer Corner” and go to “Beneficiary Status” menu. A clock will be drawn in that menu.
- Where now after the new page is opened. Beneficiary has to enter their Aadhaar card number, bank account number and mobile number.
- Where now after filling all your personal information you have to go to a new page. Now your “Beneficiary History” will be shown.
- Now in the last you can know the date on which the amount of assistance has been deposited based on the Payment History
Check PM Kisan 13th installment: Click here