RRC Eastern Railway Bharti 2022: RRC, EASTERN RAILWAY (ER) has given a Notification for the Recruitment of Act Apprentice 3115 Post.
Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of RRC ER Apprentice Bharti 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for Eastern Railway Apprentice @er.indianrailways.gov.in.More Details Check Below.
Overview : RRC Eastern Railway Bharti 2022
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) – Western Railway (ER)|
|No. Of Posts||3115 Post|
|Name Of Posts||Various|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
- Howrah Division : 659
- Liluah Workshop : 612
- Sealdah Division : 440
- Kanchrapara Workshop : 187
- Malda Division : 138
- Asansol Workshop : 412
- Jamalpur Workshop : 667
Salary/ Pay scale
- As Par RRC Eastern Railway Rules
- 15 Years
- 24 Years
- Age will be relatable by 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Selection will be on the basis of merit prepared in respect of all eligible candidates who apply against the notification.
- For the trades for which only class 10th pass is the minimum qualification, a separate merit list will be drawn for candidates eligible taking the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both matriculation (with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks) and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both
- For the trades for which class 8th pass is the minimum qualification, the merit list would be prepared for all eligible candidates, including those having qualification of matriculation and who opt for these trades, based on the average marks obtained both in class 8th standard and ITI examination.
Eligibility Criteria Details
i . The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent ( under 10 + 2 examination system ) with minimum 50 % marks , in aggregate , from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT / SCVT .
ii . However , for the following Trades the minimum educational qualification is 8th class pass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT / SCVT :
1. Welder ( Gas and Electric )
2. Sheet Metal Worker
6. Painter ( General )
How To Apply RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022?
Before applying , the candidates should ensure that he / she fulfils all the eligibility criteria . If at any later stage , the particulars furnished by the candidate are revealed to be not conforming with the eligibility criteria , his engagement will be terminated forthwith . All annexures in the given formats for claiming fees exemption , reservation , age relaxation , etc. must be submitted at the time of verification of documents .
|Start Date for Apply Online||30/09/2022|
|Last Date for Apply Online||29/10/2022|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|