UPSC Bharti 2022 | Job Name: Specialist Grade, Veterinary Officer & Other Post | Total Posts: 52 | Closing Date: 13-10-2022 | Download UPSC Job Notification at www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Bharti 2022: Union Public Service Commission has invites application from eligible candidates only through online mode to fill up the posts of Prosecutor in Serious Fraud Investigation Office, Specialist grade III, Assistant Professor and Veterinary officer.
There are 52 posts will be assigned for afore said posts. Aspirants who are completed degree/Diploma/MBBS are eligible to apply for this UPSC SFIO Jobs. Aspirants who meet the prescribed eligibility norms, can be apply for UPSC Direct Recruitment. The last date for accepting of online application form through ORA Website on 13-10-2022. Aspirants read the full page to get the details about UPSC Jobs.
Overview UPSC Bharti 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Advertisement Number||ADVERTISEMENT NO.18/2022|
|Job Name||Serious Fraud Investigation Office, Specialist grade III, Assistant Professor and Veterinary officer|
|Job Location||Anywhere In India|
|Pay Scale||Refer Advertisement|
- Candidates should possess the Graduate in any discipline/ Degree in Ayurveda Medicine/MBBS Degree/Diploma from a University established by law.
Details UPSC Bharti 2022 Posts
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Serious Fraud Investigation Office||12|
|Specialist grade III||28|
- Prosecutor in Serious Fraud Investigation Office: 30 Years
- Specialist grade III: 40 years
- Assistant Professor: 50 years/48 years
- Veterinary officer: 35 years
- Candidates’ selection will be made through interview/Recruitment Test
- Applicants are to be pay Application fee Rs. 25
- No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates
- Application fee will be paid for SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card
Submission of Application
- Those who satisfies the eligibility condition they can be apply through online mode.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022
- Go to official website at www.upsc.gov.in
- Click Recruitment>>Recruitment Advertisement.
- Find the Recruitment Advertisement No: 18/2022
- Download the notification and read the eligibility condition carefully.
- Back to the page, click online application form.
- Enter all mandatory information in online application form.
- Verify your details and then submit the online form.
- Candidates are required to take printout of online form.
|Notification Released Date||23-09-2022|
|Last Date for submission of Online application form||13-10-2022|
|Apply Online Form||https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php|
|UPSC Bharti 2022 Official Notification||Download|