change address in Aadhaar card at home in your mobile: There are many people in the country who live in rented houses or have to change their homes for some reason. In these circumstances, you can change your address offline or online Aadhaar card change, you don’t need to go to your nearest Aadhaar center. Do all the process online.
Aadhaar card is a very important document for an Indian citizen these days. Even today there are many things that cannot be done without an Aadhaar card, so the entire process needs to be renamed.
Change in Aadhaar Card
|Post Name||Change Address in Aadhaar Card|
Address Update in Aadhaar Card
There is an option to change Aadhaar card when required or any wrong information is entered. Spelling of name, address and mobile number can be corrected in Aadhaar. You can update your name, date of birth, gender, address and language online.
Document required to change name
- Ration card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Bank Statement/ Passbook
- Government Photo ID Card/ Service Photo Identity Card issued by PSU
- Electricity Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Water Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Telephone landline bill (not older than 3 months)
- Property Tax Receipt (not older than 1 year)
Document for date of birth
- PAN card
- birth certificate
- Marksheet issued by any Govt Board or University
- Government Photo ID Card/ Photo Identity Card issued by PSU having DOB
- School Leaving Certificate
Updating any type of Aadhaar will cost ₹50.
- First of all visit the official website of UIDAI- https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
Now login with your Aadhaar card number.
- After login select Aadhaar Update Online option from the given option above
- Now select Address from the given option and click Proceed to Update Aadhaar below
- Now you have to fill your new address information in English and your local language.
- Finally upload the photo of suitable documents and check the given information thoroughly.
- After filling the form, your application will be verified.
- After verification, your address on the Aadhaar card will be changed and a new card will be sent to your updated address by post.
|Satavaar site||Click here|