JSSC Recruitment 2022 Apply for 690 Lab Assistant Posts :- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has published an advertisement for the Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022. There are a total of 690 vacancies at present for which job seekers can apply. Check other details for JSSC Recruitment 2022 below.
Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission for recruitment of Lab Assistant. The JSSC Jobs notification is released for 690 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a B.Sc, Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 28 September 2022 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official JSSC notification if they eligible. JSSC informationn given in this article like the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022 Notification, JSSC Recruitment 2022 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, JSSC Admit Card 2022, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website http://jssc.nic.in/.
Details Of JSSC Bharti 2022 Lab Assistant Posts
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Name||Lab Assistant|
JSSC Bharti 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should possess Degree qualification in concerned discipline.
- Candidate age should be between 21- 35 years of Age.
- Refer notification for age relaxation details.
- Written Examination will be conducted for eligible candidates.
- Candidates should apply through Online mode.
- Rs.100 for General candidates.
- Rs.50 for SC/ ST/PwD/ Other candidates of Jharkhand.
- Online payment through Credit/ Debit card/ Net banking.
Steps for apply JSSC Bharti 2022
- Visit jssc.nic.in
- Click on Notices then Advertisements in the top section.
- Advertisement of Jharkhand Lab Assistant Competitive Examination– 2022 description will display. Click on the “Pdf Symbol” to download the notification.
- Read the downloaded notification carefully.
- Click on “Apply Online” link given against the descriptive test.
- Fill the details in the relevant field.
- Submit the application form.
- Take the print copy of submitted application form for future reference.
|Apply Online Registration||Click Here|
|Commencement of online application||29.08.2022|
|Last date for submission of application||28.09.2022|
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here|