PM fasal Bima Yojana 2024: This scheme launched by the government, farmers will also be able to get insurance for their crops Hello friends, many schemes are being run by our Indian government to help the farmers who are the food supplier of the country in agriculture as well as financially.
And one of these schemes is the Pradhan Mantri Crop Insurance Scheme. This is a type of insurance. When the crops of the farmers are damaged due to any natural calamity or calamity, the government provides financial assistance to them.
Now farmers can also get insurance for their crops
As we know, there is no such thing as a natural disaster. And in that case as we know sometimes due to excess rain or less rain the crops of the farmers are damaged and due to the damage to the crops of these farmers their financial loss is caused. And to reduce this loss, farmers can now get insurance for their crops.
Pradhan Mantri Crop Insurance Scheme has been launched by the government for farmers. In this scheme every farmer can easily get his share insured. When a farmer’s crops are damaged due to a natural calamity, the government provides financial assistance as compensation.
Pradhan Mantri Crop Insurance Scheme | PM Fasal Bima Yojana
PM Crop Insurance Scheme has been launched by the central government for the farmers of the country. Farmers can get insurance for their crops in this scheme. And to avail this scheme the farmer has to pay only 50% of the insurance premium. And the remaining 50 percent is given to the farmer as a subsidy by the central government and the state government. In this scheme, the cover premium is 1.5% on rabi crop. In which farmers have to pay only 0.5 percent premium, rest of the premium will be given as subsidy by the government.
- Crop Sowing Certificate
- Application Form
- aadhar card
- Bank Passbook
- Agricultural land map
- Farmer’s Bank Passbook
PM Crop Insurance Scheme Application Process
- To avail this scheme you have to go to your district bank or agriculture office.
- Here you have to get the application form of PM Crop Insurance Yojana from the official.
- Now all the requested information has to be filled in this application form.
- Also all the necessary documents and your passport size photo have to be attached with this form.
- Then it has to be handed over to that officer.
- Whenever the application form is approved by the bank or the agriculture office, the farmer has to pay the premium.
- Now the farmer will get PM crop insurance policy.