Pradhan Mantri Vay Vandana | Narendra Modi became the Prime Minister of India, new schemes have been launched every now and then for children to senior citizens in India. Many schemes have been launched by the Government of India, including many schemes for senior citizens. Senior citizens have worked hard and earned all their life, which they find very useful in their old age. Hence, senior citizens want to invest these earnings where they can get good returns in their old age and secure their earnings in the right place.
Pradhan Mantri Vay Vandana Yojana – PMVVY) has been launched by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi, in order to protect the earnings of senior citizens and provide them with good compensation. Pradhan Mantri Vay Vandana Yojana What is the purpose of the scheme? Who can benefit from it? Get detailed information about etc.
Pradhan Mantri Vay Vandana Yojana
Monthly and annual pension is to be given so that they can live their standard of living well. This scheme was launched by the Government of India on May 4, 2017 for senior citizens and the scheme is run under India’s largest insurance company LIC (Life Insurance Corporation of India). Senior citizens can invest the money saved in this scheme to protect their savings and get good return on investment. Thus, Pradhan Mantri Vay Vandana Yojana is a pension scheme, run for senior citizens.
Pradhan Mantri Vay Vandana Yojana – Highlights
|Yojana Name||Pradhan Mantri Vay Vandana Yojana|
|Yojana Purpose||Pradhan Mantri Vay Vandana Yojana is to provide monthly and annual pension to the elderly so that they can live their standard of living well.|
|Yojana hethal labha upalabdha che||Aa yojana ma labharthi tena rokan mujaba laghuttama RS.1,000 Ane vadhumam vadhu RS.9,250 Masik Pensana Melavi sakay che|
Pradhan mantri vay vandana yojanano hetu
Pradhan Mantri Vay Vandana Yojana is to provide monthly and annual pension to the elderly so that they can live their standard of living well. This scheme was launched by the Government of India on May 4, 2017 for senior citizens and the scheme is run by India’s largest insurance company LIC (Life Insurance Corporation of India). Senior citizens can invest the money saved in this scheme to protect their savings and get good return on investment. Thus, Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana is a pension scheme run for senior citizens
Pradhan mantri vay vandana Yojana hethal malavapatra labha
- The beneficiary age should be minimum 60 years to avail this scheme and there is no upper age limit. Also in this scheme one can buy the policy without any kind of medical examination.
- The beneficiary should be an Indian citizen to avail this scheme.
- The tenure of LIC policy taken under this scheme is 10 years. However, after purchasing the policy the beneficiary can close it even before 10 years as per the policy rules.
- This scheme can be applied both offline and online. A period of 15 days is given if the policy is purchased offline and 30 days if purchased online to cancel the policy for any reason after taking the policy.
- In this scheme maximum Rs. 7,50,000/- amount could be invested, but now that amount has been increased to Rs. 15,00,000/- has been increased.
- Beneficiary availing the benefit of this scheme can get monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual pension, policy holder can get monthly, quarterly, half yearly or yearly pension as per his wish. Also the beneficiary can make monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly payment of the policy and the pension can be paid through NEFT or Aadhaar enabled payment system.
- Beneficiary in this scheme according to his investment minimum Rs. 1,000 and a maximum of Rs. 9,250 can get monthly pension. Also under this scheme the beneficiary gets exemption from GST.
- In this scheme, if the policy holder dies during the 10 year period of the policy term, the amount deposited in the policy will be returned to the heirs of the policy holder, also the deposited amount is returned even if the policy holder commits suicide.
Aa yojanano labha leva matena aadhar purava
- Passport Photograph [પાસપોર્ટ સાઈઝનો ફોટોગ્રાફ]
- Aadhar Card [આધાર કાર્ડ]
- Pan Card [પાન કાર્ડ]
- Mobile Number [મોબાઈલ નંબર]
- Proof of age [ઉંમરનો પુરાવો]
- Income Certificate [આવકનું પ્રમાણપત્ર]
- Proof of residence [રહેઠાણનો પુરાવો]
- Bank Passbook [બેંક પાસબુક]
Aa yojana mate araji kai rite karvi
Pradhan Mantri Vay Vandana Yojana can be applied both offline and online. To apply offline, the applicant has to go to their nearest LIC (Life Insurance Corporation of India) branch and fill the form. Follow the below steps to apply online in Pradhan Mantri Vay Vandana Yojana at home.
- To apply online for the Pradhan Mantri Vay Vandana Yojana, first visit the LIC official website https://licindia.in/.
- After opening the LIC official website, click on “BUY POLICY ONLINE”. Click on “BUY POLICY ONLINE” then all the policies will come. In which you have to click on the button of “Pradhan Mantri Vay Vandana Yojana”.
- If you click on it, you will have to do “Online Registration”.
- Upload your required information in the registration form and click on the “Submit” button to start the online registration.
|official site||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Group||Get Details|
|Facebook Page||Get Details|