Spices Board India Bharti 2022 Apply For Various Posts : A notification has been released by the Spices Board of India for the position of Executive & Trade Analyst. This recruitment notification was issued by Spices Board India on 10th August 2022 for 20 vacancies. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
Job Short Details Spices Board India Recruitment 2022
|Job Recruitment Board||Spices Board of India|
|Name Of Posts||Executive & Trade Analyst|
|No. Of Posts||20|
|Types Of Jobs||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Start Date||19/08/2022|
|Application Last Date||26/08/2022|
Details Of Posts
- Executive :19
- Trade Analyst : 01
Eligibility Criteria For Spices Board India Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc., M.Sc., MBA, or MA degree from a recognized university
- Qualification More Details For Read Notification.
Salary/ Pay scale
- Rs. 30,000/- To Rs. 40,000/-
- Maximum Age Limits 40 Years
Application Fees & Other Details
- Candidates Please Read Official Notification.
- Written Exam & Interview Based
Steps To Apply Spices Board India Recruitment 2022 ?
- Visit the official website at www.indianspices.com
- Then click “Notification-> Opportunities“.
- Find the link “ENGAGEMENT OF EXECUTIVES (MARKETING), EXECUTIVES (DEVELOPMENT) & TRADE ANALYST ON CONTRACT BASIS’
- Download the application form and fill it out correctly.
- Make sure that it is sent to the address provided before the last day of the deadline.
- Mail Address: email@example.com
- Postal Address: Secretary, Spices Board, Kochi
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before applying.
- Application Start Date :- 19/08/2022
- Application Last Date :- 26/08/2022
|Official Notification Spices Board India Recruitment 2022||Download|