Territorial Army Bharti 2022 :Territorial Army Invites Application for the Army Officer Recruitment 2022,territorial army recruitment 2022 apply online @jointerritorialarmy.gov.in, More information on Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important Dates, and other processes are given below. Also read the official advertisement, before applying.
Details Territorial Army Bharti 2022
- Organization Name – Territorial Indian Army
- Official Web Site – www.jointerritorialarmy.gov.in
- Post Name – Territorial Army
- Job Location – All over India
- Application Mode – Online
- Application Start Date – 1st July, 2022
- Application Last Date – 31st July, 2022
Territorial Army Bharti 2022
Applications are invited from gainfully employed young citizens for an opportunity of donning the uniform and serving the nation as Territorial Army Officers, based on the concept of enabling motivated young citizens to serve in a military environment without having to sacrifice their primary professions. You can serve the nation in two capacities – as a civilian and as a soldier. No other option allows you such an expanse of experiences.
Territorial Army Bharti 2022 Posts name
- Various Posts
Territorial Army Bharti 2022 Condition OF Eligibility:
Education Qualification, Age Limits & Salary/ pay scale
- Please check official notification.
STANDARD AND SYLLABUS OF THE EXAMINATION:
- The standard of the papers in Elementary Mathematics will be a Matriculation level. The standard of papers in other subjects will approximately be such as maybe expected of a graduate of an Indian university.
Paper – I. Reasoning and Elementary Mathematics.
(a) Part – 1. Reasoning. The question paper will be designed to test the candidates ability to complete sequences making logical conclusion based on simple patter of numbers, statements, figures, letters etc. as may be expected of a rational thinking person without any special study of the subject.
(b)Part – 2. Elementary Mathematics.
(i) Arithmetic. Number System – natural numbers, integers, rational and real numbers. Fundamental operations – addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, square roots, decimal fraction.
(ii) Unitary Method. Time and distance, time and work, percentages, application to simple and compound interest, profit and loss, ratio and proportion, variation.
(iii) Elementary Number Theory. Division algorithm, prime and composite numbers. Tests of divisibility by 2, 3, 4, 5, 9 & 11. Multiples and factors, factorization theorem, HCF and LCM. Euclidean algorithm, logarithms to base 10, laws of logarithms, use of logarithmic tables.
(iv) Algebra. Basic operations, simple factors, remainder theorem, HCF, LCM, theory of polynomials, solutions of quadratic equations, relation between its roots and coefficients (only real roots to be considered). Simultaneous linear equations in two unknowns-analytical and graphical solutions. Simultaneous linear equations in two variables and their solutions. Practical problems leading to two simultaneous liner equations or in equations in two variables or quadratic equations in one variable and their solutions. Set language and set notation, rational expressions and conditional identities, laws of indices.
(v) Trigonometry. Sine x, cosine x, tangent x when O° < x < 90°. Values of sine x, cos x and ten x, for x = 0°, 30°, 45°, 60° & 90°. Simple trigonometric identities. Use of trigonometric tables. Simple cases of
heights and distances.
(vi) Geometry. Lines and angles, plane and plane figures theorems on
- Properties of angles at a point.
- Parallel lines.
- Sides and angles of a triangle.
- Congruency of triangles.
- Similar triangles.
- Concurrence of medians and altitudes.
- Properties of angles, sides and diagonals of a parallelogram,
- rectangle and square.
- Circle and its properties, including tangents and normal.
(vii) Mensuration. Areas of squares, rectangles, parallelograms, triangle and circle. Areas of figures which can bisect into the figures (field book). Surface area and volume of cuboids, lateral surface and volume of right circular area of cylinders. Surface area and volume of spheres.
(viii) Statistics. Collection and tabulation of statistical data, graphical representation-frequency polygons, bar charts, pie charts, etc. Measures of central tendency.
Paper – II. General Knowledge and English.
Part – 1. General Knowledge. General knowledge including knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observation and experience in scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. The paper will also include questions on history of India and geography of nature which candidates should be able to answer without special study.
Part – 2. English. The question paper will be designed to test the candidates’ understanding of English and workman – like use of words. Questions in English are from synonyms, antonyms, reading comprehension, Para jumbles, error spotting, jumbled sentences, sentence correction and fill in the blanks
Territorial Army Bharti 2022 Application Fees :
Candidates’ are required to pay a fee of RS 200/- (Rupees two hundred only).
Territorial Army Bharti 2022 Selecation Procedure
- Candidates whose application forms are found correct will be called for screening (written exam followed by interview only if passed in written exam) by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) by the respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters.
- Successful candidates will further undergo tests at a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.
- Vacancies of male and female candidates will be determined as per organisational requirement.
How To Apply Territorial Army Bharti 2022?
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.jointerritorialarmy.gov.in.
Territorial Army Bharti 2022 Important Dates
- Online Application start date – 1st July, 2022
- Online Application last date – 31st July, 2022
- WRITTEN EXAMINATION DATE – 25 SEP 2022