Vidhva Punah Vihah Sahay Yojana 2022: New schemes for women and children are being implemented by Women and Child Development Department of Gujarat Government and these schemes help them to develop both economically and socially.Many types of schemes have been implemented by the government such as Mahila Swalamban Yojana – Vali Dhotti Yojana – Widow Sahay Yojana and various other schemes. Many people don’t take advantage of it.
One of the major reasons is that they do not have proper information about all these schemes. Due to which even though they are eligible for the scheme, they do not know what these schemes are and from where their forms are filled.
Overview : Vidhva Punah Vihah Sahay Yojana 2022
|Name Of Yojana||Vidhva Punah Vivah Sahay Yojana|
|Department Name||Women & Child Development Department|
|Launched by||Gujarat Government|
|Beneficiary||Widow Women of Gujarat|
|Benefit||Rs. 50000/- After Marriage|
Eligibility Of Vidhva Punah Vihah Sahay Yojana 2022
- They should be taking the benefit of the Ganga swarup arthik sahay yojana.
- Applicant’s Age should be 18 to 50 Years.
- Applicant have to do the Application with the re marriage Certificate within 6 months of marriage.
- Applicants have to pay Rs.20 as the application charge for this scheme.
Benefit of Vidhva Punah Vihah Sahay Yojana 2022
- The benefit of this scheme is Rs. 25000/- will credited to the Widow beneficiary’s Savings Account through DBT at the district level. As well as NSC will Add 25000/- . A total Rs. 50000/- financial assistance will given.
Required document List
- Official Notification of the Vidhva Punah vivah Sahay Yojana.
- Re-marriage Certificate.
- Address Proof the Person with whom widow women married.
- Wedding Picture of the Beneficiary.
- Saving account Passbook.
How To Apply Vidhva Punah Vihah Sahay Yojana 2022 ?
- The residents of Gujarat can register with the Government of Gujarat Online Portal by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: The applicant must visit the Digital Gujarat Portal to avail all the government services.
Step 2: In case you are a new applicant of the Digital Gujarat portal, you have to register in the portal to avail all the services offered by the government. Then click on the option “Register” for the New User Registration.
Step 3: You will be directed to the registration page where you have to enter the following details.
- Aadhaar Number
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- e-mail Address
Step 4: After entering all the details you have to click on the “save” button.
Step 5: Then your citizen profile will be created successfully upon completing the Digital Gujarat Registration.
Step 6: To portal login, you can use any of these two following methods to log in.
Step 7: You have to click on the “Login” button that is visible on the homepage of the portal.
Step 8: Then select the login type that would provide you with three options such as Aadhaar card, Mobile Number and e-mail address.
Step 9: Then you have to enter your username, password and captcha code. After that, you would be able to login to the Digital portal.
Step 10: Now you are eligible to request and apply for any services which are available at the web portal.
Step 11: You have to click on the “Office Login” button that is visible on the homepage of the portal.
Step 12: Then you have to enter your username, password and captcha code. After that, you would be able to login to the Digital portal.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Gujarat Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|