PDIL Bharti 2022 : Projects & Development India Limited has announced 132 Posts for the posts of Engineer and Diploma Engineer for various engineering disciplines such as Mechanical, Electrical, etc.
Projects & Development India Limited has announced 132 Posts for the posts of Engineer and Diploma Engineer for various engineering disciplines such as Mechanical, Electrical, etc on the official website @pdilin.com. The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for these Posts announced under PDIL Recruitment 2022 can apply till 28th August 2022. To know the eligibility criteria and salary decided for these posts, the candidates shall read the full article. Stay tuned for further engineering job updates.
PDIL Recruitment 132 Posts 2022
Total Number of the Vacancy
- 132 Vacancy
Name of the Position
- Degree Engineer : 107 Posts
- Diploma Engineer : 25 Posts
Eligibility criteria for PDIL Recruitment 2022
- Candidates can pass ITI, Diploma/ Degree (Relevant Engg Disciplines), M.Sc, CA/ ICWA/ MBA (Finance) and post wise qualification.
- Check detailed notification for full educational qualification details.
- Age relaxation will be given to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman applicants as per Government rules. Upper age is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, by 3 years for OBC candidates and by 10 years for PWD applicants. However, no applicant of age 56 years or above will be eligible for selection for any post. Persons with Disability (PWD) are encouraged to apply.
Application Fees Details
- Candidates are required to make online payment of Rs.800/- for General and OBC, Rs.400/- for SC/ST/EWS excluding taxes & service charge through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit, Card/Bank Transfer.
Job Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh (UP), India
Last Date to Apply online:
- Commencement of online registration of applications by candidates : 29.07.2022
- Last date for receipt of online applications : 28.08.2022
- Commencement of Interview : Please visit PDIL website from time to time for latest updates
How to Apply : Eligible and interested candidates may application online from given link in below OR from authority website of PDIL Authority Website.
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here|