Punjab Bharti 2022: A great opportunity for a government job in the bank (Sarkari Naukri 2022) has come to the fore. Punjab National Bank has released the notification for the recruitment of Officer and Manager posts. A total of 103 vacancies have been released. The process of application for these posts has also started from today. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through offline mode till 30 August 2022. If you want to apply for these posts, then you must read the information given below carefully.
Panjab National Bank has released the PNB Bharti 2022 Notification on it official website @www.pnbindia.in on 4th August 2022 for the post of officer (Fire Safety) and Manager (Security) in the bank. As per the official notification, a total number of 103 vacancies are released by the PNB. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the PNB Bharti 2022 till 30th August 2022 in offline mode only. In this post, we are going to discuss all the details related to PNB Bharti 2022 like eligibility criteria, application fees, important dates, etc.
PNB Bharti 2022- Overview
|Organization Name||Punjab National Bank (PNB)|
|Post Name||Manager & Officer Posts|
|Starting Date To Apply||05th August 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||30th August 2022|
PNB Bharti Posts Details 2022
- The PNB BHarti 2022 is conducted to fill out 103 Manager & Officer posts by the Punjab National Bank. The vacancies are tabulated below post-wise.
|Name Of The Post||Posts|
PNB Eligibility Criteria
- Fire safety officer in JMG Scale-I: B.E.(Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC) Nagpur. OR Four year Graduation Degree(B.Tech/BE or equivalent) in Fire Technology/Fire Engineering/ Safety and Fire Enginerring from college/university approved by AICTE/UGC. Bachelor’s degree from any University recognized by AICTE/UGC And Divisional officer course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
- Manager (Security): Bachelor’s degree from any University recognized by AICTE/UGC.
PNB Age Limit
- To apply for the posts mentioned above, a candidate must be between 21 to 35 years of age. A candidate can apply for only one post and not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate.
PNB Selection Procedure
Depending upon the number of applications received, the Bank at its discretion will decide on the mode of selection viz.
- Shortlisting of applications followed by Interview or
- Written / Online Test followed by Interview
PNB Recruitment 2022 Salary
- Officer – 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2- 49910-1990/7-63840
- Manager – 48170-1740/1-49910- 1990/10-69810
PNB Application Fee
- SC/ST/PWBD category candidates: Rs. 59/- [Rs 50/- per candidate(only intimation charges)+ GST@18% Rs. 9/-]
- All other candidates Rs 1003/- [Rs. 850 per candidate + GST@18% Rs. 153/-]
How to Apply?
Candidates should log on to our website www.pnbindia.in link and download the prescribed application form, fill the same and send it to the bank at the below-mentioned address by Speed/Registered post with transaction no./UTR No., bank name and date of the transaction being proof of online fee payment and copies of other supporting documents in the envelope super-scribed ‘Application for the post of “POST:_______________________”. CHIEF MANAGER (RECRUITMENT SECTION), HRD DIVISION, PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK, CORPORATE OFFICE, PLOT NO 4, SECTOR 10, DWARKA, NEW DELHI -110075. Candidates can visit the PNB website for more information.
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Group||Click Here|