PM Awas Yojana List has been released by the Ministry of Rural Department. The online portal has been started for the BPL people who have applied under this PMAYG scheme from rural areas falling below the poverty line of the country, through this Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List Online Portal, people PM Awas Yojana List 2022 I can easily see my name. Today we are going to tell you through this article how you can see the PMAY List. So read our article carefully.
PM Awas Yojana List 2022
This scheme was started for the Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes, Un-bonded Employees, Minorities and Non-SC / ST Sections ( ST, SC, Bonded Employees, Minorities and Non-SC / ST Sections ) BPL holders coming below the poverty line of the country. Under this PM Awas Yojana, the BPL holders will be given an opportunity to get a house. Under this scheme, Rs. to build houses in hilly areas) will be provided. This PMAY 2022 is also known as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List Online – Overview
|Scheme Name||Indira Awas Yojana renamed as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yo|
|Department Name||District Rural Development Officer / District Rural Development Authority DRDA|
|Plan Type||Central government-funded and managed by the state government|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Amount paid under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2022
Beneficiaries of PM Awas Yojana List 2022
- Ex-Service Personnel
- Disabled Citizens
- Sc Categories
- Free Bonded Labor
- St Categories
- Widow Women
- Kin Of Defense Or Parliamentarian Personnel Killed In Action
- Citizens Of The Marginalized Section Of Society
List Of States Covered Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Tamil Nadu
- Madhya Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
- Uttarakhand. etc.
New House Development Under Pradhan Mantri Yojana 2022
- Plain area of Rs.120000/-
- Hilly States and troublesome areas & IAP districts Rs.130000
- The beneficiary can also avail the institution finance up to Rs.70000
PMAYG Registration Apply Online
Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to see their name in this PMAYG list, can visit the official website sitting at home and visit online and take advantage of the scheme. Now people don’t need to go anywhere. Only those people who have applied under PM Awas Yojana can see their name on this online list. Those people whose names will appear in this beneficiary list, those people will be provided pucca houses to live by the central government.
Eligibility to Apply Online Pradhan Mantri Awash Yojana Online Form
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to the people coming below the poverty line.
- This PMAY 2020 is for SC/ST, Un-bonded employees, Minorities, and Non-SC/ST rural families.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to those people who do not have a house.
Required Documents for Pradhan Mantri Awash Yojana Application Form 2022
- Attested Photo Copy Of Job Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bpl Family Proof
- Income Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
Steps to See PM Awash Yojana List 2022 Online
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Stakeholder
- In this, you have to click on the option of PMAYG Beneficiary List.
- After clicking, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to enter your registration number and then click on submit button.
- After this, the list of beneficiaries will come in front of you.
- If you do not have a Registration Number then click on the “Advance Search” option.
- Now provide all the required details.
- Select the scheme type and then click on submit button.
- In this way, you can easily see Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana List.
State Wise PM Awas Yojana List
|Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|Jammu Kashmir||Click Here|
|West Bengal||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|